Favouritist Films

I was trying to work out my top five favourite films and realised it was impossible... I can do top five Boyle Films:

1. Slumdog Millionaire
2. Trainspotting
3. The Beach
4. 28 Days Later
5. Shallow Grave

I can do Tarantino:

1. Reservoir dogs
2. Four Rooms
3. True Romance
4. Pulp Fiction
5. From Dusk Till Dawn

It gets so tricky to pick five though, just five out of the the hundreds of amazing films that exist... I could try to do a top 20 though... here they are in alphabetical order:

American Beauty
Beach, The
Fight Club
Four Rooms
Game, The
Hot Fuzz
Illusionist, The
Machinest, The
Matrix, The
Memento
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
Pan's Labyrinth
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Slumdog Millionaire
Time Machine, The
Trainspotting
True Romance
Usual Suspects
V For Vendetta

Actually no... there are some missing... Grrr this is too hard, how do people do it???

0 comments: