And so it begins...

Here begins my very first blog. At this point in time I have every intention of blogging every day; telling you all about my thoroughly exciting lifestyle and all my news from that day. This is naive I know, and if I'm truly honest I know I will never keep to this however this is my aim. I intend to treat this as an online diary if you will, cataloguing my thoughts at the point of writing, this means I do not intend to inform any friends or relations about the existence of this blog, and so if they should happen to stumble upon it then so be it but I shall not lead them to it in anyway. This does of course mean that the likelihood is I will have few visitors; it will be of interest however to see my sites popularity. How sad is the world today???
So here it goes. the beginning of something special or a waste of the infinte internet space?

0 comments: